Postcard is a modern WordPress Hotel Theme with a powerful hotel reservation system included.
If you like Postcard, please don’t forget to rate it!
Main features of Postcard are:
- Accept payments in full, or part at the time of booking.
- Manage rooms, beds, and prices.
- Seasonal prices.
- Receive email notifications.
- 3 Booking Modes Available
- WordPress best practices
- WordPress live customizer support
- Retina-ready on graphics
- Clean code
- Translation ready (POT file included)
- Video tutorials
- Cross browser support
- Theme child ready (included)
The sample images viewed in the live preview are for demo purposes only and are not included with your purchase.
The slider used in the homepage of the demo is created with the Revolution Slider plugin. This plugin is not included in your purchase. Read more here
The first step is check the minimum server specs required to run WordPress:
WP Hotelier minimum requirements:
- WordPress 4.1 or greater
- PHP version 5.3.0 or greater
- Some payment gateways require fsockopen support (for IPN access)
Postcard comes with it’s own extensive documentation, complete with screenshots and video tutorials. Many support related questions can be answered simply by reading the documentation and watching the video tutorials. So, please take the time to read through the documentation included in the theme zip package.
If you still have any problems please send support requests via ticket here:
Please note, this is the only place to get support for my themes. And due to the large amount of support questions, free support is provided only for bugs and theme related issues. No theme customizations.
Support requests are being processed on business days from 10:00 to 18:00 (GMT +1), within 24h/48h in the order they were received.
Please include the website URL and detailed information about your problem.
Scope of support
I can help you with:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
I can’t help you with:
- Move the element “X” or change the color of the element “Y”
- WordPress general howto’s (please, use wordpress.org for that)
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
- Individual server issues
Why Revoultion Slider is not included?
Bundle a premium plugin in a theme has become a common practice nowadays. The big advantage for the user is that he will have a premium plugin for free. But there are some disadvantages too:
- No support. When a premium plugin is bundled in a theme you will not receive support from the plugin’s author.
- Updates. You need to wait an update of the theme to update the bundled plugin. Direct updates are not possible without a separate license.
- Security. When a security issue is discovered the first thing you need to do is update the affected plugin. But (see previous point) you need to wait the theme’s author update. Some recent episodes here and here.
- Premium features. Some premium features are not available when the plugin is bundled in a theme.
For all these reasons Revolution Slider is not included in the theme. But you can still purchase a separate license here.
As per the Envato Market Refund Rules, there is generally no obligation to provide a refund in situations like the following:
When a refund does not need to be given
Refund requests for reasons described in the link above (here) will be automatically declined.
- WordPress – https://wordpress.org/.
- Font Awesome by Dave Gandy – http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/
- TGM Plugin Activation – by Thomas Griffin and Gary Jones
- Shutterstock – shutterstock.com/
- Google Web Fonts – http://www.google.com/webfonts
- Packery – http://packery.metafizzy.co/ – by Metafizzy
Thank you very much guys!
Changelog available HERE.